You can expect the following from our Medical Technologists:
- Fully licensed and insured
- Well-versed in laboratory works
- Well-trained in getting samples
- Proficient in providing accurate lab results
Click here to find the perfect career
1) Administers prescribed medications to patients and maintains related medical records under the supervision of a nurse. Their general duty is to verify the identity of the patient receiving medication and records the name of the drug, dosage, and time of administration on specified forms or records.
2) Presents medication to patient and observes ingestion or other application, or administers medication using specified procedures.
3) Takes vital signs or observes patient to detect response to specified types of medications and prepares report or notifies designated personnel of unexpected reactions.
4) Documents reasons prescribed drugs are not administered.
5) Gives direct patient care, such as bathing, dressing, feeding, and assisting them in examinations and treatments.
6) May receive a supply of ordered medications and apportion, mix, or assemble drugs for administration to the patient
7) May record and restock medication inventories.
Are you looking to staff your healthcare business with medical technologists? Schedule a consultation today by clicking here. If you have more questions about our services, you can also give us a call or send us a message.